- All shows are rain or shine
- All shows are all-ages unless otherwise noted. Generally for concerts and special events, guests two years of age and older are required to have a ticket for entry.
- Valid ID is either a current, government issued ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport, military ID) OR a copy of your birth certificate, driver’s permit, combined with a photo ID (e.g. school ID, gym membership)
- Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre uses walk-through metal detectors for all events. Guests should allow extra time for entry in the venue.
- To speed the security screening process please remove keys, cell phones, cameras and any other large metal objects from your pockets. (Coins and wallets can be left in pockets.)
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags and equipment bags are prohibited.
- Alternative accommodations for screening will be provided to those who need it
- Guests who refuse screening will be denied entry
- Camera policies are different for every event. It is best to contact the venue on the day of the show to find out what the camera policy will be for that night. No "selfie sticks" or "go-pro" type cameras will be allowed at events.
- For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are NOT permitted into the facility: Management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis.
Prohibited items can be show specific, please contact the venue within a week of the show with any questions.
- Outside alcohol (see Alcoholic Beverage Policies)
- Outside food/beverages
- One factory sealed water bottle (24oz. or under) per person IS allowed in the venue
- Empty plastic water bottles are allowed in the venue
- Large Umbrellas
- Tarps / Blankets larger than 8'x8'
- Lawn Chairs
- Seat cushions/soft side seat backs under 18” wide (no items with legs) ARE permitted
- Weapons (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, etc.)
- Laser pointers/pens
- Hard case containers
- Pucks, balls, or other missile-like objects
- Air horns/whistles
- Animals (except service animals)
- Illegal drugs
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- All bags, jackets, and guests are subject to search upon entering Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre.
- Seat cushions/soft side seat backs under 18” wide (no items with legs) are permitted.
- Any guests involved in a physical or verbal altercation are subject to ejection without refund and arrest.
- There is NO overnight parking in the lots surrounding Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre.
- Tailgating is not permitted in the parking lots.
Alcoholic Beverage Policies
Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre and our partners strongly encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. A summary of alcohol policies is listed below:
- You must have legal proof of age and be over 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
- Any guest who is intoxicated before entering Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre may be denied entry to the facility without refund. Any guest found intoxicated within Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre or causing a disturbance as determined by management, will be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre does not allow alcohol (including bottled wine) to leave the venue.
- There will be a limit of two alcoholic beverages sold to each guest, per purchase.
- To encourage responsible drinking, Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre and Aramark participate in the Designated Driver program. The Designated Driver program promotes responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre management reserves the right to eject without refund and/or cite any individuals under the age of 21 who illegally purchase, possess, or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated.
- Individuals providing alcohol to those under 21 will also be ejected without refund and subject to citation.
- The cutoff time for alcohol sales varies by event. Please contact any guest relations staff for more information. Alcohol cutoff times are subject to change.
- Guests found with alcohol brought from outside the facility may be ejected without refund.
- Colorado state law prohibits smoking marijuana in public.
- Smoking tobacco and vaping are only allowed in designated areas (see map below)
- Any guests smoking in a non-designated area will be subject to ejection without refund.
Box Office Policies and information
The Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre Box Office is currently closed for the season.
Box Office will fully re-open for the 2017 season – date TBA.
Box Office hours:
- The Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre Box Office will be open event days starting at Noon.
- On Non-event days the Box Office hours will be open:
Tuesday and Thursday: Noon – 6pm
Saturday: Noon – 4pm
Closed Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- On Non-event days the Box Office hours will be open:
- For accessible seating at Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre follow the ACCESSIBLE SEATING link on the AXS page for the event you’d like to purchase.
- Accessible seating at Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre is located in sections 101, 102, 103, 202 and 204, as well as throughout the lawn. Ticket limits set by the promoter/performer for each show will be applied to accessible seating areas as well.
- Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre is unable to verify or guarantee the authenticity of tickets that were not purchased directly through an authorized sales channel (i.e. Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Box Office, AXS charge-by-phone, AXS.com). For this reason, we do not recommend purchasing tickets from third-party resellers. If a ticket is purchased through a third-party reseller, Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre is not responsible for any fraudulent activity and will not honor invalid tickets.
- Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre re-entry is NOT permitted except in designated emergencies and severe weather conditions.